The meeting will take place via Zoom: 3-4pm, Friday 24 April.
1. Introduction by Deborah Keyser & Steph Power (Director & Chair, Tŷ Cerdd)
2. Sharing of issues and experiences in the current lockdown situation
3. Harriet Wybor (Relationship Manager, PRS for Music) gives an update and takes questions on membership and distributions
4. Info-sharing of opportunities and crisis funds currently available to UK composers
5. Outline of CoDI 2020/21 programme
6. Questions from the floor
Please let us know ASAP if you have any particular areas of discussion you’d like to raise, so that we can add them to the plans.
If you would like to take part please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 24th April. We will then send you the meeting ID and password details.