CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE MUSIC AND CULTURAL HERITAGE SECTORS
i-Portunus – Second Pilot Phase
i-Portunus supports the mobility of artists, creators and cultural professionals among all countries participating in the Creative Europe programme. This second pilot phase of i-Portunus was selected and is co-funded by the Creative Europe Programme of the European Union and a consortium, headed by Goethe-Institut together with Institut français and Izolyatsia. This second pilot phase will run from end of 2020 to end of 2021.
Through a demand-driven mobility scheme and a straightforward but flexible application process, i-Portunus answers to existing and new needs of the creative sectors to support short-term mobility.
Who can apply?
• composers, musicians and singers, preferably in classical music, jazz, and traditional music genres
• artists, creators and cultural professionals active in cultural heritage
What can you apply for?
Short-term mobility in the context of:
• international collaboration
• a production-oriented residency
• professional development activities
When: mobility between 16 July and 30 November 2021, conditions permitting.
Duration: between 7 and 60 days.
Maximum grant per person: 3.000,00 EUR.
Deadline for submission of applications: 15 April 2021.